Friday, February 8, 2008

MUSE -unintended-

UNINTENDED

artist: MUSE

Intro:E B7


E Am
You could be my unintended

D G
Choice to live my life extended

C B7 E
You could be the one I’ll always love

Am
You could be the one who listens

D G
To my deepest inquisitions

C B7 E
You could be the one I’ll always love


CHORUS:

E Am

I’ll be there as soon as I can

D G
But I’Am busy mending broken

C B7 E
Pieces of the life I had before

Am
First there was the one who challenged

D G
All my dreAms and all my balance

C B7
She could never be as good as you

Am
You cou d be my unintended

D G
Choice to live my life extended

C B7 E
You should be the one I’ll always love


Back to : chorus (2x)







Am
Before you

Coda: Am G D/F# FM7 E


Are you looking for free mp3 download or free music download?..........don’t worry, our blog will provide it for you, the main content of this blog divided into four section, that is:

  • Free music lyrics: are music song lyrics familiar artist’s song in the world
  • Free music download: free offer to you to download musics in this blog for free that we get from internet.
  • Free mp3 download: offered to you to download music in mp3 format for free, both form ours link or our partner link;
  • Music’s chord: that comes together with music lyrics or song lyrics.so, you can use guitar and sing your favourites songs for fun…

So…if you don’t find your favourite songs here, just wait for several days until we post it here, visits again and you will find your musics.

Or ……write your messages for us in messages area on bottom of this blog, so we understand what song that you search…..

My musics is yours too…………


Anonymous said...

berhasil.....

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.